We ask our guests to please read and follow our inn policies.
- We are sorry, but our inn is not suitable for children under 12.
- We have no facilities for pets at the inn.
- We have two watch cat on site–Gracie is “Queen of All She Surveys” and stakes out the sunny spots for her all too frequent cat naps. The rooms are, however off-limits to Her Majesty, so our not-so-cat-loving guests don’t have to share their rooms with her. Danny stays downstairs in the office and only occasionally comes out for a head-scratch.
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside the premises, however smoking is permitted outdoors under the gazebo.
- All Rates include full breakfast, and complimentary wine and Irish beer on tap in the private Irish Pub.
- Rates are subject to change and do not include state and local tax.
- There is a two night minimum stay required on weekends and holidays.
- This requirement is generally waived when rooms are open on the up-coming weekend. Call if you are unsure.
- Please don’t call after 9:00 P.M. as we are early to bed and early to rise.
- Check In between 3:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Check Out 11:00 a.m.
- Cash, Personal Checks, Travelers Checks, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express Accepted
Confirmation and Cancellation Policy
- Reservations are confirmed following receipt of the first night’s room rental or when guaranteed to a major credit card.
- Guests will be charged for Reservations cancelled with less than 7 days notice.
- Gift certificates available for all occasions!